7 Stunna Shades for Stylish Men
When the temperature rises and the sun reaches its peak, you better be ready with the right stunna shades worthy of being paired with your tailored outfit. Whether your cruising around town with your convertible’s top down, or sipping espresso in a charming cafe on a European vacation, make sure the accessory prominently resting on your face and providing shade against sunlight, does an outstanding job of reflecting your style.
1. Thom Browne TB-004A Sunglasses: Dual purpose. For the gentleman that has less than perfect vision, but objects to wearing contact lenses in order to wear sunglasses, this transforming piece by Thom Browne is a stylish choice.
2. Brioni Metal & Horn Square Polarized Sunglasses: A luxurious alternative to the classic Clubmaster design, this is a pair that you would not want to lose. Handmade with buffalo horn and metal, this Brioni piece is perfect for both a casual and dressy look.
3. Linda Farrow Luxe Unisex Aviators: For the fashionisto that prefers a lowkey look, this aviator by Linda Farrow adds a perfect touch of subtle affluence. Pair with neutral tones, and lightweight materials like cotton and linen menswear essentials.
4. Tag Heuer TAG L-TYPE Sunglasses: Eyewear for men with a need for speed and a craving for adrenaline. The very masculine L-TYPE sunglasses is designed entirely in carbon fiber. The red tips at temple? Just perfect!
5. Thom Browne Oval Acetate Sunglasses: Unique, without being too eccentric, the Oval Acetate Sunglasses by Thom Browne is steampunk chic. Think the piece is too “out there” for you to rock? Nay. Easily match it with a basic tee, tailored jeans, and a moto jacket.
6. Ralph Vaessen Job Horn Sunglasses: While it may have the usual shape of the popular frames that appear in hip hop music videos, the Job sunglasses by Ralph Vaessen wraps the classic shape in dark, sophisticated horn. Wear it with tailored shorts, a casual tee or shirt, and sleek, bright sneakers.
7. Chrome Hearts Home Plate Sunglasses: Like other works by Chrome Hearts, this edgy eyewear screams rockstar style. All black everything. Need we say more?
Wouldn’t you expect a certain caliber of eyewear to be sitting on your face for everyone to see? When the common aviators and blocky acetate frame sunglasses just won’t do, you’ll find next-level men’s luxury eyewear you would actually want to wear on Wantering.